Our main office location is in Buffalo, New York at 438 Main Street, Suite 1200. We have two satellite office locations in Niagara and Chautauqua counties, and we serve eight Western New York Counties: Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus and Allegany.

To find out if you qualify for services, please use one of our contact forms on this website or call our intake line at 716-853-3087. Income and/or age restrictions may apply.


Due to funding limitations, services are provided on first come, first served basis. Please call 853-3087. Our receptionist will take all necessary information and have our intake paralegal return your call. An appointment will be made by Office for the Aging staff to meet with the CELJ attorney or paralegal on their regular visits to the county.

Requests for legal assistance in Cattaraugus County should be made through the Cattaraugus County Office for the Aging

The same procedure is used in Allegany County and the number to call is 268-9390.

The same procedure is used for requests for legal Assistance in Wyoming County at 

The same procedure is used for residents of the Seneca Nation of Indians at 
945-1281 or 945-1650.

Requests for Legal Assistance in Genesee County CALL

Center for Elder Law & Justice will not provide legal advice over the internet.  This website, or any email correspondence sent by you to us, does not create a lawyer-client relationship.  Please do not send us any information which you consider confidential regarding any legal matter until such relationship is formally established. Center for Elder Law & Justice is not responsible for the content of other websites this site may be linked. The information on this web site is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from State to State, so that some information in this web site may not be correct for your jurisdiction. Finally, the information contained in this web site is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this web site cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your state.